Monday, May 12, 2008

110508

BEAUTIFUL MAMA DEAR~


HAPPY MAMA'S DAY TO EVERY MAMA IN THE WORLD~



I hope every mama(s) in the world can stay pretty and young always. Today's Mothers' Day, my sisters, little brother and I made a card for my mama. The card has her beautiful pictures which each of us forked out some money for it. After presenting the card, we went to my grandparents' house to celebrate Mothers' Day for my grandma.



Went to the coffeshop that is opposite their house to have our dinner cum celebration of mother's day for my relatives and my mom. After we order the food, adults and ''kids'' chit-chat with each other. After about an hour, found out that our food are not here yet. So my papa went to ask what happened and returned back saying that we still have to wait for a little while more 'cuase there were lots of customers. While waiting, cousin bought me lollipops and a cup of 珍珠奶茶. Finally, after long waiting, the food came! I was very full after the meal yet my mama wants my sisters, and I to eat 1 damn big slice of mango cake which my cousin bought for Mothers' day. Hardly walk after eating. Ok, I will study Literature for a while and after that go sleep. Having exam for the whole week starting from tomorrow.

Must KAMBAHTEZXXZZZS!