Saturday, July 18, 2009

SATURDAY! sian.. today stayed at home, was woke up by siewping's call. hahas. not sure wat time, but think is around 12 bah. i was sent home by my tc yesterday. stupid school, cough nia also sent me home, wtf. ms kong called my mom and call her to pick me up in school. she call me to go see a doctor, but i don't see a need in that so i didn't went to see one. hahas. she said to me dat after i see a doc, msg her to inform her how many days of mc i've got and which day it starts. hahas. i didn't even msg her. siao liao! monday go school surely kena scolding. after mom come and pick me, we even went to eat, lol. we went to the hawker near 639 to eat. dan went home, she even ask me whether i want to go hub walk walk, dan i say i don't want. after reach home, rest a while dan bathe and all dat dan went to chinatown after kaiwen came home. hahas. if i tell ms kong this, i think her eyes will pop out. lol. so cannot tell. sshhh. hahas, i'll end here ler. (: