Sunday, July 5, 2009

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MY BRO! (3 tomorrow's my little bro's birthday. hahas. he's a real fucker sometimes, like today, he's freaking disgusting, dunno why he just like to stick his finger into his nose soo muchh!!!! argh!!!! and still intend to touch me, FUCKER!!! dan after i shout at him to wash his hands, he still guai lan guai lan, give me dat kind of fuck face -.- idiot ass.

went tution today at 12.30, after tution, darling was waiting for me outside. Lol. he sent me home and went to meet his friends. tution was like so sian~ their teaching is like 3 chapters faster dan the school's teaching -.- just now i was starring at a worksheet for around 15 mins before the teacher came and ask me if i am stuck, lol. no school tomorrow! school's on tuesday. heheh. ending here. (3