Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hi Hi~ haven't update my blog for such a long time. seems so wierd blogging now, lol. i've worked for these 2 days! i worked for my aunt at clementi. Clementi is sure far, 1 hour journey to reach there from here. AND!!! I changed phone!! Hahah! i changed from my old old phone to samsung F480i touch screen. Samsung is so smart! i can put password at folders or files that i want, so that i can prevent my brother from looking into my phone, that dumb ass. hahah!


My father saw a stray dog below my house and called me to pick him up today, i don't know whether he is abandoned or he ran away. He is so cutteeee, although he is a little active and likes to chase after my brother so mucchhhhh, and i don't know why, maybe they are both males? or my brother stinks because he didn't bathe. the dog just like to cling on him and lick and lick! Kanasai -.- here's pics of cute little doggyyyyyy!! ( i haven't thought of any names yet, any nice names recommend?)


cute right??? hahas! he knows "hand hand" lea~